> So iturns out that Chruch is bad for one's health after all. :-)
> http://news.yahoo.com/news?
> tmpl=story&cid=573&u=/nm/health_churches_dc&printer=1
> --
> Christopher D. Green
> Department of Psychology
> York University
> Toronto, Ontario, Canada
> M3J 1P3

Hi Chris!

We've been discussing this study on another list.

I'm of the thought that the churches studied in this country may be older
and so contrast with modern churches on a number of dimensions.

Protestant churches, for example, make little use of incense and candles.
And the building, including the sanctuary, is more open and more utilized
throughout the week.

But that's just my religious .02 :)

Jim Guinee, Ph.D.
University of Central Arkansas