Hi Rory,

You will find lots of information, tools, ideas, etc. related to assessment at http://www.apa.org/ed/guide_outline.html .

This Web site contains "The Assessment CyberGuide for Learning Goals and Outcomes in the Undergraduate Psychology Major."

Best,

Linda

Rory McElwee wrote:

    Hi, TIPSters,

    Our department is crafting a new assessment plan and I am
    wondering if you would share your wisdom about ways to assess the
    psych major besides a standardized test (which we will also use
    due to expectations of the administration). What have you done
    that yielded useful info for improving your program?

    Thanks
    Rory McElwee

    Philadelphia University

Linda M. Woolf, Ph.D.
President-Elect, Peace Psychology Division 48, APA
Secretary, Society for the Teaching of Psychology (Div. 2, APA)
Professor of Psychology Coordinator - Holocaust & Genocide Studies,
Center for the Study of the Holocaust, Genocide, and Human Rights
Webster University
470 East Lockwood
St. Louis, MO 63119

Main Webpage: http://www.webster.edu/~woolflm/ mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's (and woman's) best friend. . . . Inside a dog, it's too dark to read." - Groucho Marx