Tipsters-
Not a reply to anyone in particular but I'm sure there will be an A&E treatment of this case and how the memories were recovered, etc.  within the next 3 or 4 days (sorry for the cynicism- they just seem to get these sensationalistic cases on American Justice or such very quickly). My point is that I think we should wait till some of the facts are known before we assume things about the accuser or the defendant (who still has appeals on these very issues- not that our discussion would have any influence on that). I think the correct answer is we don't know. Just my 2 cents. Tim

Timothy O. Shearon, PhD
Albertson College of Idaho
Caldwell, ID 83605   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Current courses: History and systems, Neuropsychology, Psychopharmacology, Psychology and Cinema, Advanced seminars in neuropsychology, psychopharmacology, film studies