        From: George D. Goedel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Tue 01-Mar-05 09:33
        To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences
        Subject: Re: Lists of "famous people with bipolar disorder"

        Robin Abrams wrote;

                        I don't know about the others, but Clooney's "Come On-a
My House" is a classic example of the manic grandiose phase:

                        Come on-a my, house my house
                        I'm gonna give you candy
                        Come on-a my house, my house
                        I'm gonna give a you
                        Apple, a plum and apricot-a too, eh
                        Come on-a my house, my house a come on
                        Come on-a my house, my house a come on
                        Come on-a my house, my house I'm gonna give a you
                        Figs and dates and grapes and cakes eh
                        Come on-a my house, my house a come on
                        Come on-a my house, my house a come
                        Come on-a my house, my house
                        I'm gonna give you candy
                        Come on-a my house
                        My house, I'm gonna give you everything

                        Come on-a my house, my house
                        I'm gonna give you Christmas tree
                        Come on-a my house, my house
                        I'm gonna give you
                        Marriage, ring and a pomegranate too, ah
                        Come on-a my house, my house a come on
                        Come on-a my house, my house a come on
                        Come on-a my house, my house
                        I'm gonna give a you
                        Peach and pear and I love your hair, ah
                        Come on-a my house, my house a come on
                        Come on-a my house, my house a come on
                        Come on-a my house, my house

                        I'm gonna give you Easta-egg

        However, a simple google search shows that words and music were by
William Saroyan and Ross Bagdasarian.  I certainly hope we don't start
diagnosing folks by the songs they sing.  ;-)
        George
        --
        George D. Goedel
        Professor & Chairperson