Apologies to the list re your receipt of the private message below
directed to Bill Southerly.

SHC

"If you're going through hell, keep going."
                              - Winston Churchill

Stanley H. Cohen, PhD
Professor
Faculty Senate Chair, 2002-2003
Department of Psychology
West Virginia University
1220 Life Sciences Building
Morgantown, WV 26506-6040
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.as.wvu.edu/psyc/Faculty/SCohen/index.htm
Tel. No.: 304-293-2001x31641
Fax: 304-293-6606
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 05/26/05 4:04 PM >>>
Hi Bill. Quick question very unrelated to TIPS. I recently heard that
Gandolf's (restaurant) had a fire and closed last fall. Do you know its
current status? The website hasn't been updated recently. Any rumors
about its reincarnation?

Best,
Stan

"If you're going through hell, keep going."
                              - Winston Churchill

Stanley H. Cohen, PhD
Professor
Faculty Senate Chair, 2002-2003
Department of Psychology
West Virginia University
1220 Life Sciences Building
Morgantown, WV 26506-6040
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.as.wvu.edu/psyc/Faculty/SCohen/index.htm
Tel. No.: 304-293-2001x31641
Fax: 304-293-6606
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 05/26/05 3:54 PM >>>
Just a reminder that if you wish to change your TIPS email status go to
the
following website:

http://acsun.frostburg.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=tips&text_mode=0&lang=engl
ish