On 16 Dec 2005 at 12:05, Paul Norris wrote, after certain difficulties with the
inappropriate
behaviour of our list web page:

 > Could someone please tell me the addresses (and information on how to
 > submit, if it's
> complicated) for  list-serves for Cognitive psychology and for Developmental
> psychology? We have a job opening that we'd like to publicize.

I'm not aware of any listserv dedicated either to cognitive psychology or to
developmental
psychology. There may be a few other lists specializing in certain sub-fields
of psychology
(behaviour modification, animal behaviour, history) which wouldn't be of help
to you. Other
than that, I can suggest  PSYCHTEACHER
http://list.kennesaw.edu/cgi-bin/web-admin?SUBED1=psychteacher&A=1
a large-circulation list with a membership that only partially overlaps with
this one.

(Some prefer it to TIPS because it's monitored to prevent all the off-topic and
nonsense stuff
that goes on on this list; others prefer TIPS because it allows it. Like me.)

Stephen L. Black, Ph.D.  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Department of Psychology
Bishop's  University
Lennoxville, QC  J1M 1Z7
Canada
Dept web page at http://www.ubishops.ca/ccc/div/soc/psy
TIPS discussion list for psychology teachers at
 http://faculty.frostburg.edu/psyc/southerly/tips/index.htm