One year and 2 days.
Marie (who is also getting used to being in 2006)

Rick Froman wrote:

Stephen writes (on January 26):

"The latest information I was able to obtain is that it was referred to
committee on January 24, 2005. Is it still under consideration, or has
it been abandoned or defeated? Surely, even if you people don't know who
the Prime Minister of Canada is, you should know that, right?"

I don't know about the alacrity with which the Canadian political system
operates but I can't imagine in the US that something that was referred
to committee is going to be acted on in two days. Weeks or months is
more like it.

Rick

Dr. Rick Froman
Psychology Department
Box 3055
x7295
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Proverbs 14:15 "A simple man believes anything, but a prudent man gives
thought to his steps."

Marie Helweg-Larsen, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Psychology
Dickinson College, P.O. Box 1773
Carlisle, PA 17013
Office: (717) 245-1562, Fax: (717) 245-1971
Webpage: www.dickinson.edu/~helwegm