We use the Comer text and have for some time. It includes research, applied areas, and is written cogently. Support materials are also pretty good.
David

At 11:04 AM 2/1/2006, you wrote:
After using two other texts over time, I have gone back to Sue, Sue, and Sue and their 8th edition of their text.  The primary reason is because they handle cultural diversity as an integrated part of the text, not a special section or chapter, and they do a good job of it.