From: Michael Scoles [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2006 1:05 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences
Subject: Re: What I teach/what I think

"Going by the text" does not require critical thinking.

Michael T. Scoles, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Psychology & Counseling University of Central
Arkansas Conway, AR 72035
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 03/26/06 10:05 AM >>>
Tipsters:Please note that the ideas I post do not reflect my classroom
teaching.In the classroom I go y the text requiring critical thinking
processes and rigid scientific approaches to content and conclusions.After
all I am PhD in Experimental.
Avoid committing the fundamental Eurocentric error.What you see is not what
they will get.

Michael Sylvester,PhD

Sent via FalconMail e-mail system at falconmail.dbcc.edu

---
You are currently subscribed to tips as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe
send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---