---- Original Message ----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: tips@acsun.frostburg.edu
Subject: RE: [tips] Re: Common sense revisited
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 08:36:55 -0700

>Now look folks, you keep taking the bait; as several tipsters have
>suggested in tehe past we can just ignore these, stop responding,
>thereby reinforcing their postings and the poster will eventually
>extinguished from posting inane commentary? No amount of logical or
>reasoned responses do  any good.
>
>Annette
>

>Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph. D.
>Professor of Psychology
>University of San Diego
>5998 Alcala Park
>San Diego, CA 92110
>619-260-4006
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

It is true that behavior that is intermittently reinforced is more
resistant to extinction.But one should also note that are cognitive
components that may go against this idea.Besides those learning
principles seem to be more relevant to animal learning than to human
learning.This will not work in my case .My posts are a reflection of
my innermost thoughts and although I take thew replies under
advisement,I am not seeking any degree of reinforcement.One should
not forget the principle of "functional autonomy".
No need to respond.

Michael Sylvester,PhD
Daytona Beach,Florida