From: Diana Issidorides [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thu 6/15/2006 10:00 AM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: [tips] recommendation Social Psych textbook

I am looking for a good Social Psychology textbook for a heterogeneous
college population (many nationalities and backgrounds). I see that David
Myers' textbook (8th edition) is popular.
I'd appreciate feedback on which Soc Psych textboook readers of this list
recommend, and why. (A hands-on, 'do' approach is what I'm also looking
for).

Thanks!
Diana Issidorides (Amsterdam, Netherlands)

<<winmail.dat>>