Nothing much below re psychology- nor should most of it be taken at all
seriously!
Well. Is this what some conservatives really fear? That we'll be held economic
hostage by our "benign" Canadian neighbors? I hear the senarios coming. "The
Canadians are causing global warming (opps! I mean climate change!) by
manipulating our weak-minded energy over-use (and it is the Democrats who are
using the energy, btw!). And they are stealing our national wealth." :)

This is the real "invasion" we should fear. Of course you realize it is only a
matter of time before you Canadians have to look forward to an "invasion" of US
citizens into your beautiful country- and!- Illegal US CEOs taking over your
corporations!- I bet without proper documentation. (I do apologize in advance
to everyone who finds my attempts at ironic sarcasm to be offensive!). :) Tee,
hee. Seriously, this reminds me of a few years ago (by my standards) when we
were being told that the Japanese were taking over our economy. Supposedly they
were buying all our good companies and all our treasures and locking them in
vaults in the homeland. Of course all this was said without the slightest
understanding at the time that the holdings in the US of Western European
origin FAR exceeded those of the Japanese or indeed all of Asia! :) Tim

Timothy O. Shearon, PhD
Professor and Chair Department of Psychology
Albertson College of Idaho
Caldwell, ID 83605
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

teaching: intro to neuropsychology; psychopharmacology; general; history and
systems