** Low Priority **

Well, you could've misread it as "Barbies finding early vice through
sign language."  I guess we're all lucky.   d

David K. Hogberg, PhD
Professor of Psychology, Emeritus
Albion College, Albion MI 49224
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                     home phone: 517/629-4834
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/31/06 2:44 PM >>>
Well, when I first saw the article on Yahoo news, I
misread the headline as "Barbies finding early voice
through sign language."

Now that scared the hell out of me.

--- Jean-Marc Perreault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060727/lf_nm/life_babysign_dc

http://acsun.frostburg.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=tips&text_mode=0&lang=engl
> ish
>

> ---
> To make changes to your subscription go to:

Notices at the bottom of this e-mail do not reflect the opinions of the
sender. I do not "yahoo" that I am aware of.