From: Robin Abrahams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2006 11:09 AM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: [tips] Social psych in-class exercises?

TIPSters--

I'm going to be teaching a section of experimental social psychology at my alma mater this fall. Can anyone recommend good in-class experimental exercises? I'm hoping to focus the class on social cognition. I'd like to start looking at person perception, then move on to prejudice and the methodological difficulties of studying it, then move into what I like to call "human interaction with interactive non-humans"--how we relate to animals, media, and technology.

Thoughts? References? Anyone?

Thanks in advance--

Robin