I can't believe that they let you be a department chair when you don't even know about this test.
The Color Code Personality Test is the most accurate of all personality tests in existence.
http://www.thecolorcode.com/

Larry Daily wrote:
Message
Hello all! I'm looking for a little help responding to the query below from one of my colleagues in the Business Department. My first reaction is that the test is not to be trusted - my search in PsycINFO turned up no hits for the Color Code Personality test and no hits for articles authored by Taylor Hartmann. I also don't see on the Web site any listing of tests of reliability or validity.

Anyone out there know anything about this test?

Thanks,
Larry

Larry Z. Daily
Associate Professor of Psychology