From: Jeffry Ricker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 16:40:27 -0700
To: "Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)" <tips@acsun.frostburg.edu>
Subject: [tips] Re: Cognitive Psych Text

On Nov 1, 2006, at 12:51 PM, Douglas Wallen wrote:

For 2nd year students I would recommend Goldstein's Cognitive Psychology
text. It is more approachable for beginning students than most.

Do many colleges/universities teach cognitive psychology at the lower-division? I'm wondering how I would find information about this. Perhaps APA or APS would have it somewhere on their sites?????

Best,

Jeff

Jeffry P. Ricker, Ph.D. <http://www.sc.maricopa.edu/sbscience/ricker/curriculum_vitae.html>
SCC, Division Chair of Social & Behavioral Sciences
MCCCD, General Studies Faculty Representative
Scottsdale Community College
9000 E. Chaparral Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85256-2626
Office Room #: SB-128