Well Stephen,
Sue Savage-Rambaugh sent me a picture drawn by Kanzi.
I was pretty impressed with his use of colors. Maybe he's a better artist than a singer?
;)

Jim

Jim Matiya
North Central College and
Moraine Valley Community College
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
New webpage:
http://online.morainevalley.edu/WebSupported/JimMatiya/
2003 Moffett Memorial Teaching Excellence Award of the Society for the Teaching of Psychology (Division Two of the American Psychological Association)

High School Psychology and Advanced Psychology Graphic Organizers, Pacing Guides, and Daily Lesson Plans archived at

 www.Teaching-Point.net

Using David Myers' texts for AP Psychology? Go to

http://bcs.worthpublishers.com/cppsych/