Michael Bach has this and an explanation on his extensive website of
perceptual illusion and effects. It is a great resource for S&P
demonstrations. Check it out at
http://www.michaelbach.de/ot/cog_blur_nosex/index.html
--
Doug Wallen                                         E-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]