I can't answer the ova question but I do know that there is substantial research out there that DARE programs are largely ineffective in the long run.

Annette

Quoting DeVolder Carol L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi,
On Monday, a guest speaker talked to my class about drug abuse
resistance programs. During her talk, she mentioned that marijuana has
an effect on human ova, resulting in fertility problems among women. I
have googled the effects of marijuana on ova, but it is taking me a
while to read through some of the more promising hits--my next step will
be to do a medline search. Meanwhile, can anyone tell me briefly whether
the claim is a credible one, or can someone point me to a good
reference?
Thanks,
Carol

Carol DeVolder, Ph.D.