I'd never looked at the foxnews.com website until a little while ago
when I looked at it to see what they were saying about Sen. Johnson's
condition.  (They simply reported what Harry Reid had siad yesterday.)
After looking around the site to see what else they're making
pronouncements about, I found a link to something like "bad science
moments of 2006."  I looked at it and found that they have an entire
archive of other moments of bad science.  I'll bite my tongue and
withold my opinion of the fairness and balance shown in the link on the
site for the archive.   See it at:

http://www.foxnews.com/column_archive/0,2976,14,00.html

This has to be the mother lode of the bad science underlying their
version of  bad science.  Keep your little airline bag handy.    DKH

David K. Hogberg, PhD
Professor of Psychology, Emeritus
Albion College, Albion MI 49224
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                     home phone: 517/629-4834