From: Michael Sylvester [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 1:51 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: [tips] No signature required

There was a time when a prof assigned an "I" or incomplete,
the prof had to fill out a form justifying the reason for the I and the
conditions for the removal of the I.
My institution has decided that it is no longer necessary to
get the Administrative signatures.And the prof can now  remove the I by a click
on the computer.
I welcome this change.
Comments invited.To what extent must you  get Administrative signatures to
effect an academic change at your institution?

Michael Sylvester,PhD
Daytona Beach,Florida