For what it's worth, I've never had my credentials checked! Especially at
conferences it would be very easy to pick up the books by pretending to be a
professor.

In fact, a couple of years ago I took a Spanish class and asked the publisher's
rep to send me a desk copy of the text for that class and I got it, without any
problems.

Annette

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology