From: Charles Harris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 9:54 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: [tips] Steven Pinker vs Stephen Colbert tonight, Feb. 7

The guest on the Comedy Channel's Feb. 7 "Colbert Report" is experimental
psychologist Steven Pinker.  This is rather short notice, but the show is
repeated a few times on Feb. 8, and the interview will likely be available
later for viewing on or near http://tinyurl.com/ysmotw, i.e.:
http://www.comedycentral.com/motherload/player.jhtml?ml_video=81828&ml_colle
ction=
      --Charles
        Charles S. Harris, PhD
        webmaster, No Two Alike website
                   http://xchar.home.att.net/n2a/
        webmaster, The Nurture Assumption website
                   http://xchar.home.att.net/tna/

http://acsun.frostburg.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=tips&text_mode=0&lang=engl
ish