From: Peter Harzem [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2007 5:47 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: [tips] RE: BBC NEWS | Education | Whose classroom curriculum is it?

On Feb 11, 2007, at 4:02 PM, John Kulig wrote:

I'd wager a bet that the % of people who ignore evolution and global warming
is reasonably comparable between the UK and the US (my ego is not involved
in such a bet, btw). ...

I am willing take that on: I bet a pint (or even two pints) of beer in a
London pub, but first we must resolve the escape clauses: 'reasonably' and
'comparable' :-)
Peter

Peter Harzem, B.Sc.(Lond.), Ph.D.(Wales)
Hudson Professor Emeritus
Department of Psychology
Auburn University
Auburn, AL 36849-5214