http://bcs.worthpublishers.com/cppsych/

Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 13:35:52 -0500From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [tips] RE: don't
you hate this?To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] worse... instead of "what did I miss"
(which implies that there was something to be missed)... "Did we do anything in
class on Friday"? On Mar 5, 2007, at 11:36 AM, Wright, Melissa wrote: My
favorite is, day before a paper is due, "I haven't come up with any good topics
- can you give me one?" My other favorite is, "I was out all last week. What
did I miss?" M. Liz Wright Assistant Professor of Psychology The Victoria
College Division of Social and Behavioral Sciences Office 105C Victoria, TX
77901 361-573-3291 x3338 [EMAIL PROTECTED] -----Original Message----- From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 8:16
AM To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS) Subject: [tips] don't you
hate this? One hour before a test a student asks "what chapters do we have to
study for the test?" Michael Sylvester,PhD Daytona Beach,Florida --- To make
changes to your subscription go to: