Hi tipsters:

Sorry for the cross-posting here and to psychteach. Please delete the second
one.

I am going to teach cognitive psych to American students in Guadalajara again
this summer and thought I would incorporate some cross-cultural work,
especially if it involves hispanic comparisons but am very dismayed to find
almost nothing "out there".

I have looked for target articles through some of the standard texts, such as
the one by David Matsumoto and have looked through psych info (maybe not using
the right keywords?) and have found almost nothing and certainly nothing
recent. There are a very few articles about this, that and the other that could
be cognitively related from the 70's and 80's but next to nothing form the 90's
or Y2Ks, except for articles that specifically compare Japanese or Chinese to
American cultures, or outside of any relation to cognition.

So now I am asking for your collective insights and knowledge for any
references you might know about.

Annette

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology