Hi Peter:

I have finally had a chance to very closely look at the links you provided.

What is striking to me is the lack of cross cultural research that is
relatively recent, say the last 15 years, with south american populations and
north american populations, when it comes to cognitive variables.

In fact, the cognitive comparisons are extremely few and far between except for
a cluster of studies comparing either US and Japan or US and China.
Fascinating, and opens up a whole world of possibilities.

Thanks for the links.

Annette

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology