Martin- You cad! How dare you have standards? :)

MySpace's reviewing isn't much better. Here are brief excerpts from two of
mine- consecutively!

"Not a good advisor, I kinda had to do it myself...but maybe that was his plan."

"Awesome advisor, incredibly understanding professor." (both are cut and paste)

Both of the reviews were actually positive (and don't really have much to say
about the classes, imho- mostly that I'm smart (?), nice, interested, and
something to the effect that I have a bizarre/tangential sense of humor!) but
this is the way it seems to run.

Tim

Timothy O. Shearon, PhD
Professor and Chair Department of Psychology
Albertson College of Idaho
Caldwell, ID 83605
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

teaching: intro to neuropsychology; psychopharmacology; general; history and
systems