Hello All,

I have searched the internet for class activities to use in my social
psychology class. I am writing to the list to see if any of you may have
suggestions on activities you use in your classes. I am looking for applied
learning examples, either in-class activities or homework assignments,
particularly on the following concepts, although I welcome others as well:

-spotlight effect
-illusion of transparency
-self-serving attributions
-priming
-belief perseverance
-representativeness heuristic
-illusory correlation
-fundamental attribution error
-self-fulfilling prophecy
-mere exposure effect
-examples of attitudes not predicting one's behaviors

PS: I am always looking for additional applied activities to use in my Intro
Psychology Class so if any good ones you have used come to mind, I'd appreciate
learning about those as well.

Jessica Jablonski, Psy.D.
Visiting Assistant Professor of Psychology
Richard Stockton College of New Jersey
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
My Website on Grad Study in Psych: http://home.comcast.net/~jpsyd/graduate.htm
<http://home.comcast.net/~jpsyd/graduate.htm>

<<winmail.dat>>