From: Christopher D. Green [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mon 7/16/2007 9:07 AM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: [tips] [Fwd: Shifting eye therapy successfully treats trauma]

I am truly astonished by this result (to the point that I will continue to
disbelieve it until it is replicated a few dozen times). Early on there was
lots of research showing that EMDR had no effect, and now, suddenly, the
results have turned around?
http://www.mindhacks.com/blog/2007/07/shifting_eye_therapy.html

Regards,

--