Nancy, a niche that needs filling if ever I saw one. Did you say something
about a little free time this summer? Well, there's a few weeks left..... :)

No book ideas but the Neuroscience for kids website is a good place to learn a
lot about psychology.

Annette

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology