 www.Teaching-Point.net

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: RE: [tips] cleaning out my
bookshelvesDate: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 01:33:08 -0700

Hello Beth,

I teach AP psychology at a high school in San Diego.  I would love to have the
activities handbook for teaching of psychology volume 3.
Sandra Block,

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Beth BenoitSent:
Saturday, September 15, 2007 8:00 PMTo: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences
(TIPS)Subject: [tips] cleaning out my bookshelves

Hello TIPSters,

I'm whittling down my library (a bit), and have the following to offer anyone
who's interested.  I know that high school teachers often don't have the same
perks of free books and ancillaries, so please let me know if you'd like any of
these books.  I'll pay for postage.  Happy to have them go to an appreciative
home:

Development through the Lifespan, Berk - Instructor's Resource Manuals for 1st
edition

Development through the Lifespan, Berk - Instructor's Resource Manuals for 2nd
edition

Social Psychology, Myers - Instructor's Resource Manual for 4th edition, by
Martin Bolt

Community Psychology - Duffy and Wong - Instructor's Manual and Test Bank, by
Myles Faith and Kenneth Carpenter

Social Psychology - Brehm/Kassin/Fein - 5th edition - Test Bank

Systems Approach to Small Group Interaction, Tubbs, 7th edition

Women and Gender:  A Feminist Psychology, Unger, Crawford - Instructor's Manual
and Test Bank

Gender:   Psychological Perspectives, 3rd edition, Brannon - Instructor's
Manual and Test Bank

Discovering Psychology in the New Millennium, Rathus, 6th edition - Faculty
Guide

Introduction to Psychology:  Exploration and Application, Coon, 6th edition -
Instructor's Manual

Activities Handbook for the Teaching of Psychology, Volume 4

Activities Handbook for the Teaching of Psychology, Volume 3

Fostering Critical Thinking (for Plotnik's 3rd Edition, Introduction to
Psychology)

More to come...

Beth Benoit

 ---To make changes to your subscription go
to:http://acsun.frostburg.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=tips&text_mode=0〈=english---