Dear Jim,

Thanks for this! I will read it in case I am needed again.......

There is also an article in a recent issue of Psychological Science about the
cognitive psychology of actors' memory (reference in the office).

Stuart

Stuart J. McKelvie, Ph.D.,           Phone: (819)822-9600, Extension 2402
Department of Psychology,              Fax: (819)822-9661
Bishop's University,
2600 College Street,
Sherbrooke (Borough of Lennoxville),
Québec J1M 0C8,
Canada.

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Bishop's University Psychology Department Web Page:
http://www.ubishops.ca/ccc/div/soc/psy