At Humboldt State, we require 2 hours (8 credits using Sona-Systems).
--Dave

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Sorry for the cross-posting; please delete if you have seen this on another
list.

We are having some small problems with our subject pool and were wondering this
question of what is the standard at other schools:

How long can a "participation" credit last?
      At some places it is up to 60 min
      At some places it is up to 30 min

How many "participation credits" are required at your school?
      We have seen a range from 3 to 20.

Thank you.

Annette

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
University of San Diego
5998 Alcala Park
San Diego, CA 92110

David E. Campbell, Ph.D.        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Department of Psychology        Phone: 707-826-3721
Humboldt State University       FAX:   707-826-4993
Arcata, CA  95521-8299          www.humboldt.edu/~campbell/psyc.htm