Hi everyone...
Somewhere in my favorites/bookmarks is a link for a page where students can go
to rate the attractiveness of a person. I remember the picture morphing from
male to female and students can click on a picture that they find most
attractive.
Does this ring a bell? I spent about 45 minutes trying to find it, does anyone
else use a webpage liek this for class? I tried facial analysis but it wasn't
exactly what I wanted....

jim
Jim Matiya
Moraine Valley Community College
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
2003 Moffett Memorial Teaching Excellence Award of the Society for the Teaching
of Psychology (Division Two of the American Psychological
Association)New webpage:
http://online.morainevalley.edu/WebSupported/JimMatiya/
Using David Myers' texts for AP Psychology? Go to
http://bcs.worthpublishers.com/cppsych/
High School Psychology and Advanced Psychology Graphic Organizers, Pacing
Guides, and Daily Lesson Plans archived at
 www.Teaching-Point.net