From: beth benoit
Sent: Tue 11/27/2007 4:56 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: RE: [tips] Daisy the goose video

Several of us recently spent some uneventful time trying to come up with
Daisy the Goose. Alas, she seems to have disappeared into the lakes of
Minnesota. There was a snip on YouTube, not very good quality, but I just
looked for it and even that's gone.  It seems that the TV station that aired
it took it off.  I did sent them a pleading email, but have not gotten a
response.  Sorry!!

Beth Benoit