I've been doing a little "noodling" with mashups lately and I put
together a video some tipsters might find interesting.  In case you
aren't familiar with mashups, the idea is that they allow you to
combine different websites and information sources in ways that are
most useful to you.  In the video I show how RSS works, and then show
you a yahoo pipe I made that mashes up a whole bunch of psychology
blogs with flickr and the yahoo search engine.  The mashup allows you
to search on any term in all of these sources at once, so that you
can get the latest talk about your topic (from the blogs), images on
your topic (from flickr) and your typical search engine results on
the topic.  Pretty neat I think.  Here's the link, link me know what
you think:

http://www.thepsychfiles.com/2007/12/22/mashups-and-psychological-
research/

Michael