 www.Teaching-Point.net

Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 08:25:32 -0500From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: [tips] [Fwd: PBS show about Freeman - The lobotomist]

A colleague has told me that there will be an hour-long "American Experience"
documentary "The Lobotomist" that is scheduled to air Jan. 21 at 9 p.m. on WETA
and other PBS stations.There is an article in the Washington post today (see
URL) describing the documentary about Walter Freeman and his lobotomy
operations.http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/01/14/AR2008011401484.html
 Best,
--

Christopher D. GreenDepartment of PsychologyYork UniversityToronto, ON M3J
1P3Canada

416-736-2100 ex. [EMAIL PROTECTED]://www.yorku.ca/christo/

"Part of respecting another person is taking the time to criticise his or her
views."
   - Melissa Lane, in a Guardian obituary for philosopher Peter Lipton