One of the problems with TIPS is that it is picked up by other  people not on
the list.  When I google my name, I often find a recent  posting to TIPS,
which is frequently not even a meaningful contribution- it 's  just a recent
post
with my name. Our humor/sarcasm and general understanding of  each other from
familiarity with previous postings is lost on an  outsider. We have seen this
in the past when new subscribers who lack the  shared history are offended by
some comments.   In the past, others  have warned about this problem with
TIPS.  Given this rather serious  consequence, is there any way for the list to
be made secure and not available  to search engines?

Riki Koenigsberg
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

In a message dated 2/28/2008 9:19:09 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,