Some time ago, there was a discussion where Freud was mentioned as the "father
of psychology." I think I found the source. On the Arts and Entertainment's
Biography show of "Sigmund Freud: Analysis of the Mind," it opens with that
same statement.

Jim
Jim Matiya
Florida Gulf Coast University
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
2003 Moffett Memorial Teaching Excellence Award of the Society for the Teaching
of Psychology (Division Two of the American Psychological
Association)
Using David Myers' texts for AP Psychology? Go to
http://bcs.worthpublishers.com/cppsych/
High School Psychology and Advanced Psychology Graphic Organizers, Pacing
Guides, and Daily Lesson Plans archived at
 www.Teaching-Point.net