Sorry if you have already received this

I thought I might as well take advantage of my medical situation
http://garysurgery.blogspot.com/2007/11/garys-condition.html and use what I
have learned, take advantage of my medical team and ffer a sminar on the
neuroscience of vision.  That is one area that I am very comfortable with.
The class will be a seminar format with students presenting on various
disorders of vision and attention that have resulted from functioning of the
brain.

If anyone has taught a similar course I  would any advice or information.
Previously I have taught cognitive neuroscience and  cognition

Gary (Recovery is going well.  Last can showed no evidence of the tumor and
my blood tests yesterday indicated all my levels are normal. My energy level
keeps improving although there are times each day when I need to take a
break and lie down

Gary J. Klatsky, Ph. D.

Director, Human Computer Interaction M.A. Program

Department of Psychology         [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Oswego State University (SUNY)   http://www.oswego.edu/~klatsky

7060 State Hwy 104W              Voice: (315) 312-3474

Oswego, NY 13126                 Fax:   (315) 312-6300

All of us who are concerned for peace and triumph of reason and justice must
be keenly aware how small an influence reason and honest good will exert
upon events in the political field.

Albert Einstein