I'm having rotator cuff surgery on August 21st and will likely be out the whole
fall semester until I can raise my arm high enough to write on a blackbord..
I'm thinking of buying a voice recognition program, Dragon Speak 10, mostly for
e-mail & web searching & playing on-line poker for the few months I expect to
be laid up. Does anyone have experience with Dragon Speak 10-?

Ed

Edward I. Pollak, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
West Chester University of Pennsylvania