This coming school year, be certain not to be without the Quantum Xrroid
Consciousness Interface,
invented (and sold) by "Professor" Bill Nelson of the International
Medical University of Natural Education.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/aug/09/1

Oh, and after you do that, please be sure to send me large amounts of
money so that, in return, I can beam my particularly powerful thoughts
of good will your way. :-)

Chris
--

Christopher D. Green
Department of Psychology

416-736-2100 ex. 66164
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.yorku.ca/christo/

"Part of respecting another person is taking the time to criticise his
or her views."

   - Melissa Lane, in a /Guardian/ obituary for philosopher Peter Lipton