Because I had reached a milestone birthday this year, my friends got me an Ipod
"touch" for my birthday, and because the milestone was not "sweet sixteen"
(far, far from it), I did not know what it was. It had a picture of John Lennon
on the box, so I thought it was a John Lennon cassette (sic). Upon being told
what it actually was, my first thought was "omigod! learning curve!!"
Truthfully, I'm enjoying it immensely now that I've got the hang of it.

Bill Scott

>>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 08/21/08 11:01 AM >>>
I have the isty bitsy tiny ipod and love it. I listen to novels on tape when I
go
walking. I like it better than music! But I have the isty bitsy teeny tiny one
because I had to pay for it myself ;)

Annette

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology