Subject: salivary cortisol
From: "Patrick Dolan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 10:30:24 -0400

Hi folks- I have a student interested in stress, cortisol and memory.  Do any
of your labs or research programs involve collecting and assaying saliva for
cortisol levels?  If so, would you contact me so I can pick your brain a bit?

Thanks kindly,

Patrick

--

Patrick O. Dolan, Ph.D.
Associate professor and chair of Psychology