On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 04:17:47 -0700, Stephen Black wrote:
[snip]
I speak of cow magnets. These are not, as you might think, hunky cow-
pleasing bulls. They are instead magnets swallowed by cows. Apparently lots of cows do, at the behest of their farmers. Lasts for the life of the cow!

See http://www.magnetsource.com/Solutions_Pages/cowmags.html

Huh?  I thought cow magnets were plastic cows one put on the
refrigerator. ;-)

Note also the reference to "Hardware Disease". If it wasn't for this informative site, I might have thought it referred to heat-packing Americans or my own addiction to big-box hardware stores.

Wait, are you saying that "Hardware Disease" isn't the same thing
as the Vista operating system? ;-)

-Mike Palij
New York University