Dear Tipsters,

I don't know about years, but for an interesting and extremely moving account
of B. F. Skinner's final days, read this. I have quoted parts in my
introductory psychology classes and can attest to moist eyes - mine included.

Journal of Applied Behavioral Analysis, 1990, 23(4).
B. F. Skinner-the last few days
Julie S. Vargas

See this link:

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1286257

Sincerely,

Stuart

Stuart J. McKelvie, Ph.D.,     Phone: (819)822-9600, Extension 2402
Department of Psychology,              Fax: (819)822-9661
Bishop's University,
2600 College Street,
Sherbrooke,
Québec J1M 1Z7,
Canada.

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Bishop's University Psychology Department Web Page:
http://www.ubishops.ca/ccc/div/soc/psy