As I recall, Drew Appleby at IUPUI has offered such an "Intro to the major"
course for quite some time. D

>>> Deb Briihl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 09/24/08 9:06 AM >>>

>Sorry for the cross posting.
>Like many places,
>VShttps://gwweb02.albion.edu/gw/webacc?User.context=it0rk9Te9ur5jd6Km9&Item.drn=191907z4z0&Url.Folder.type=Folder.UNIVERSAL&action=Item.Action&merge=xsend&Url.Item.Reply=1&Item.Read=&Item.Reply=sender&Compose.downloadAddrBook=#U
> has a careers in psych course (1 hour). Currently,
>it is not required. We are thinking about replacing it with a required
>Intro to the Major course (beyond the Intro to Psych course) - not only
>careers, but also APA writing, library research - and I'm not sure what
>else. Does anyone have something like this that they would be willing to
>share syllabi (and website) info?

Deb

Dr. Deborah S. Briihl
Dept. of Psychology and Counseling
Valdosta State University
Valdosta, GA 31698
(229) 333-5994
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://chiron.valdosta.edu/dbriihl/

Well I know these voices must be my soul...
Rhyme and Reason - DMB