So how did Michael manage to grab the priviledge of choosing tipsters of
the week, month, year, etc.!?  With hats off to Marie by all means, I feel
that Chris Green is our star among stars.  He is a constant source of
amazing resources and thoughtful commentaries, with Mike P a close second.
 However, my tipsters of the week would be Marie AND Annette Taylor.  Not
only is Annette very scholarly and informative in her contributions, she's
very droll and do we need that in our day-to-day lives or what!?

So guys, that officially allows each of us to imbibe two glasses of our
beverage of choice so as to give proper respect and appreciation to each
of our terrific postees this week, Annette and Marie.  As we all have
know, if we do this simultaneoulsy at 7pm CST, then our best wishes and
spiritual thoughts will meld with their psyches in one smooth yet powerful
wave of positive energy.

Joan