We also have Peoplesoft (now Oracle, apparently). We've recently updated and
have been told that degree audits will take a few weeks to get fully online
(they'd better hurry, because registration for next semester is soon). But
our previous version of Peoplesoft did include an accurate, if not too
terribly user friendly, degree audit report. Since the updated system
launched last week is overall more user friendly, I am hopeful that the new
degree audit reports will also improve.

--
Paul Bernhardt
Frostburg State University